Hardware, molds, automotive parts, communication, medical devices and aerospace
- The optional bed construction design is able to resist inertia generated by high “G” with maximum stability.
- The short nose spindle presents outstanding rigidity. It also increases efficiency while lowering tool wear.
- 36 meters rapid traverse on three axes greatly reduces machining time.
- Stable automatic tool change system not only reduces non-cutting time, but also extends spindle life.
- Front side chip exhaust with optimal chip exhausting angles and extra large chip flushing rate.