IDEAL MACHINE FOR ANY TYPE OF PROFILES, ESPECIALLY HEAVY
The DAVI three roll MCP section roll was engineered to answer the requirements of very demanding customers, who need to bend parts of large and extra large dimensions with very strict tolerances.
Davi has built the heaviest section roll in the world.
In each sector of applications: from aerospace to shipyard, from automotive to structural, engineers are always proposing solutions of more sophisticated bent parts, made out of hard material that can only be obtained by bending non-standard profiles at very tight diameters with strict tolerances.
The heart of the MCP
All DAVI MCP have similar features that, not easily, can be met on other section bending machines available in the market.
– Very strong and heavy structures (the heaviest in the market), obtained by using the latest generation of CAD, and tested on FEM software
– Large diameter hardened alloy steel shafts, built to grant high resistance, rotating on self-aligning roller bearings (pre-greased), to run at high efficiency with excellent performance providing virtually no-deflection at all
– Three independent hydraulic motors and three high torque planetary drives (one for each roll) are coupled directly to the rolls through a splined shaft, for a powerful torque transmission to ensure an easy feeding of the sections during the rolling phase
– Planetary guide system of the side rolls are moved by a powerful hydraulic cylinder mounted out of the main machine frame, to run closer to the bending area, avoiding deflection of the shafts
– Guide rolls, adjustable in three directions are activated by hydraulic cylinders, therefore controlled from the console panel. A standard feature on the complete MCP machine range
– High quality hydraulic components offer the best performance for a long duration
The DAVI MCP machines are completed by a range of CNC control choices: from simplest to the most advanced for automatic production.
Rolls and accessories
– Modular set of rolls are a standard feature and are made out of high tensile strength alloy steel, hardened with very high wearing resistance, designed to perfectly process all standard sections produced in the market.
– Each customer job is studied to propose the more suitable solution to reduce production time and improve the final product quality.
– A very long list of accessories is available, including: hydraulic traction unit, metric wheels for automatic production, special set of guide rolls for non-standard products and many others. These accessories allow the DAVI MCP machine line to bend any kind of standard and non-standard profiles, up to heavy duty beams, pipes and spirals.