This CNC wheel repair lathe is purpose-built to repair wheel rims but is also able to machine shafts using it’s tailstock as if it was a normal CNC lathe. Customers often end up buying more than one of these machines from us after realizing how useful they are.
Maxi 660Q CNC Wheel Lathe
Wheel Lathe Features:
- The wheel rim measurements can be recorded by laser scanning or probing equipment which is included with the machine.
- Hundreds of different wheel profiles can be stored and the machine programs can be selected as needed.
- The software has been designed specifically for wheel rim repairs.
- Wheel machining is automatic, precise and fast.
- The machine is operated by touch screen, and the system interface supports many different languages.
- Features X and Z axis measurement, wheel surface and circumferential machining.
- The machine is equipped with an automatic lubrication system.
- Using a diamond tipped tool for machining wheel rims makes the wheel surface smoother.
- The machine can be customized according to customer requirements.
|Max Wheel Diameter||22″ inch|
|Main motor power||5.5kW|
|Wheel measuring direction||X, Z|
|Measuring Tool||Probe mm|
|Measurement method||Point measurement and quick scan|
|Program optimization||Manual and automatic|
|Number of wheel processing programs||100000|
|Wheel processing||Surface, rim|
|Surface roughness||Ra0.8~1.6 um|
|Main drive form||Frequency control, servo drive (optional)|
|Spindle speed||Factory setting 150~2000 >2000 (optional)|
|Turret form||Fixed turret, Electric turret (optional)|
|Section of turning tool||25×25mm|