Schnell fiber lasers have been researched and designed in Germany to have the highest level of quality – while still managing to achieve incredibly affordable prices.
Schnell uses the following high-standard components in their lasers ensuring their products are exceptionally reliable:
•Schneider Electronics – French
•Yaskawa Motors – Japanese
•Neugart Reducers – German
•Atlanta Rack & Pinion – German
•Raytool Laser Head – Switzerland
- While one sheet is being cut another can be
loaded at the same time
- Allows for a much faster cutting process
- The exchange table can also make loading
material onto the laser much easier, especially
when the machine has full covers
Auto-Focusing Laser Head:
- The Raytool laser cutting heads make use of an
automatic focusing function for cutting different
thickness plates. This makes the cutting process
up to 10 times faster.
- The laser heads have a built-in water cooling
system which greatly improves the service life of
- The wireless and magnetic-based controller makes it much easy and convenient for the operator to make quick test cuts and adjustments.